Archive

Las Vegas - According to ESPN's Basketball Power Index, the Celtics have an 86% chance to win the NBA Finals, while the Warriors have a 14% chance. WHAT!!! SERIOUSLY!!! C'MON!!! YOU'RE KIDDING!!! OBVIOUSLY, the BPI must have had a VIRUS, because those percentages are RIDICULOUS and don't make sense in any universe!

Read More

Las Vegas - Basically impossible for me to jump into the Rangers/Lightning series starting tonight because, you know, I bleed cement with NY painted on every nail. Can't bet with my heart, and, can't bet against my heart.

Read More

Las Vegas - Not gonna lace up the skates tonight in the Western Conference Final, but will head over to the MLB board and try the Rangers over the Rays. Texas had a rough start to the season, but it looks like the tide has finally turned, with four wins in the last five games (not including last night). We have been following lefty Martin Perez and his 3-2 record really doesn't capture what he has been doing the last seven times out.

Read More

Las Vegas - Game seven. Okay Eck, we're listening. Scroll back a few days to game five when we jumped on Carolina and won a handful of chips. The bank account was smiling, but I felt like crap. Almost NEVER bet against any team that starts with NY. Born & raised in the Bronx, I bleed CEMENT instead of blood. Understand that the Hurricanes have not lost at home in the playoffs, but this is game seven, and all bets are off.

Read More

Las Vegas - Before we get to the NBA hardwood, we're gonna make a stop in the Twin Cities and grab the Twins over the Royals. Minny will send Sonny Gray to the bump and he has started to rock the party. Sonny has allowed four earned runs over the last 21 innings for a tidy 1.71 ERA. But the stat the really POPPED is 30 Ks in those same 21 innings. The story is not as pretty for Zack Greinke.

Read More

Pages